1. Patriots...just rolling building some crazy steam. Team to beat in AFC
2. Vikings...Steelers same record and beat them bad head to head but Vikings beating At Falcons and Rams. Keenum has been incredible.
3. Eagles...Wentz is incredible. Jay Ajayi pick up should help in playoff weather
4. Steelers...losing Shazier would be a big big blow. He was comfoably having a Pro Bowl season. Had tremendous health most of season...trending wrong way on that front a bit.
5. Rams...tough choice but they are legit. Another matchup with Seahawks will tell us what to expect come playoff time.
6. Saints ...got running game much?
7. Seahawks..Russell Russell Russell
8. Jaguars...defensive forces turnovers and they can run
9. Panthers...Cam running wild, don’t forget about this team
10. Falcons..my god the NFC is insane
11. Titans...keep finding ways to win
12. Ravens...I hate this team but they are going the right direction. Special team kickers are incredible and game changing
13. Chargers....Rivers still top 10, Allen top 6 and D-line pass rush awesome— -won’t win 5 games eh? Lol
14. Raiders..alive a kicking
15. Cowboys...not so much
17. Bengals...honestly not playing bad jut need a fucking leader on the sidelines
18. Jets ...in most every game
19. Packers...back up looking better and better
20. Lions...Print the shirts
22. Redskins...tick tick Jay Gruden
23. Cardinals..no one cares
25. Texans...tough ass season of lost stars
27. Colts...no Luck to say the least
30. Giants..dumpster fire
31. Broncos...I feel they are the worst team
32. Browns ...too competitive too often to be the worst but record is. Hue sucks