NBA Regular Season 19/20

• Sun, Nov 3, 2019 9:52 PM
    posted by Laley23

Clippers struggling a bit is kinda surprising after their first few games. Lakers being good defensively is not a surprise with their personnel and Vogel as coach. But, this good defensively is not expected. Wonder if they can keep it up all year.

Laley....where does Doncic rank? Top 10? Top 15? 20?

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 4:40 AM

Bron leading the league in assists while averaging a near triple double. Point Guard Bron seems to be suiting him well. 

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 8:19 AM
    posted by Ironman92

Laley....where does Doncic rank? Top 10? Top 15? 20?

Top 3 might be more accurate, after 2 weeks this season.

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 1:16 AM

Buy or sell the Pelicans will end up regretting drafting Zion over RJ and Ja. 

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 10:17 AM
    posted by friendfromlowry

Buy or sell the Pelicans will end up regretting drafting Zion over RJ and Ja. 

I’ll stick with what I said at the time, so half buy (Ja).

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 8:58 PM

Holy shit, Cavs vs Wizards is the best ESPN could get for a Friday night prime time? Yikes.

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 11:00 PM

Russell goes for 52

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 11:57 PM

Good night for league pass. Caught endings of GSW/Minnesota, NYK/Dallas, Philly/Denver, and Utah/Milwaukee all in a row. However, three of those four games had foul reviews in the final minute or two. It's the answer to the question "how can we make the painfully long ending of basketball games even longer?" And I don't think any of the fouls were overturned, either. 

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 10:12 AM

Just dropped in to laugh about the Dion Waiters incident.

LOL

Ad