posted by friendfromlowry
Bilas and Billups both agreed Cavs had the best first round of the draft.
I have a few different thoughts on the Cavs draft.
- We took a 6'0.5" tall PG. No way around this, he's small. Doesn't mean he can't be great, but he's already behind the 8 ball. Hard to defend when you're small.
- We drafted Sexton, a small | nonathletic | bad shooting | TERRIBLE defensive player - PG last yr at #8. If Koby is already thinking about moving on I commend him for not picking a worse player to save face, but fuck me.
- Media is trying to spin this as CJ/Dame in Portland. Both players are 6'4". Huge difference IMO.
- I like that the kid has great ball handling skills and can shoot
- Every player we took can shoot the rock. I like that.
- We didn't trade our biggest piece in JR Smith's contract. That is a big blunder IMO.
- I still think Koby Atlman is a trash.
- Cavs will not be a competitive team next season, and that's ok.