Ad

• Mon, Oct 22, 2018 10:20 PM
    posted by Commander of Awesome

Seems light.

Celtics lost to Orlando, LOL

I’d light up the players for that crap that black eyes the league

Mon, Oct 22, 2018 10:31 PM
    posted by wildcats20

I’m 100% ok with calling CP3 a bitch. I don’t care if Rondo spit or not, which btw there is no evidence that he did. 

Definite proof now.

Tue, Oct 23, 2018 2:37 AM

Lakers and Spurs probably one of best games I’ve seen in a while. Lebron though after hitting the game tying three at end of regulation missed two free throws and the game winner at the end of overtime and they drop to 0-3 on the season. Javale McGee may be my least favorite player. Dude looks like a dirty hobo and plays like one too

Tue, Oct 23, 2018 7:44 AM
    posted by friendfromlowry

Lakers and Spurs probably one of best games I’ve seen in a while. Lebron though after hitting the game tying three at end of regulation missed two free throws and the game winner at the end of overtime and they drop to 0-3 on the season. Javale McGee may be my least favorite player. Dude looks like a dirty hobo and plays like one too

Can't say I'm upset the Lakers are off to an 0-3 start.

Tue, Oct 23, 2018 11:31 AM

It was a very fun game to watch, I jumped out off my couch when LBJ hit the clutch shot. Very happy to see them drop to 0-3.

Tue, Oct 23, 2018 10:05 PM

You love a good stat line ironman so how about Blake Griffin leading the Pistons to 3-0 with 50 points which is the first time a Piston player has scored 50 points since 2006.

Tue, Oct 23, 2018 10:23 PM

You love a good stat line ironman so how about Blake Griffin leading the Pistons to 3-0 with 50 points which is the first time a Piston player has scored 50 points since 2006.

last I checked he was at 42

Tue, Oct 23, 2018 10:26 PM

Redick averaging 24 ppg....off the bench

Wed, Oct 24, 2018 11:06 AM
    posted by Commander of Awesome

Embiid scored 23 points on 15 shots against Drummond.

Thank god the NBA is back, it's so damn entertaining.

And got Drummond thrown out for barely grazing his face. It such a horrible decision by the refs. 

Wed, Oct 24, 2018 11:09 AM
    posted by wildcats20

And got Drummond thrown out for barely grazing his face. It such a horrible decision by the refs. 

Shocking because NBA refs are wonderful

Wed, Oct 24, 2018 11:17 AM

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25066657/joel-embiid-philadelphia-76ers-says-owns-lot-real-estate-andre-drummond-head

Lol this guy talking about Drummond not being able to guard him. Meanwhile they lost and surrendered 50 points to Blake fucking Griffin. 

Who cares about a meaningless October nba game. Embiid is awesome. That real estate in your head line is great. Going to use that on COA in the Cavs thread. 

Wed, Oct 24, 2018 11:22 AM
    posted by SportsAndLady

Who cares about a meaningless October nba game. Embiid is awesome. That real estate in your head line is great. Going to use that on COA in the Cavs thread. 

lol'd

Might have to dust off the pwn awards for that one.

Thu, Oct 25, 2018 6:28 PM

Houston trying to acquire Butler for a handful of first round picks. 

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 11:57 AM

Toss-up: you’re more surprised the Pistons are 4-0 or the Thunder are 0-4?

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 12:02 PM

Toss-up: you’re more surprised the Pistons are 4-0 or the Thunder are 0-4?

Definitely the Pistons. I'd bet decent money that (barring injuries) Thunder finish with a better record than Detroit.

Ad