Daytona 500

Mon, Feb 17, 2020 8:27 PM

Ill be stunned if Ryan Newman survived that crash. Holy shit.

Ad

  • Mon, Feb 17, 2020 8:32 PM

    That was really awful. Been refreshing twitter trying to find out some good news. 

    Mon, Feb 17, 2020 10:19 PM

    Whew, Serious condition but not life threatening injuries. 

    Mon, Feb 17, 2020 10:41 PM

    So scary. Appears he will be ok. Video showing Joe Gibbs with his winning team huddled in prayer about 45 seconds after winning was a good sight.

    Mon, Feb 17, 2020 10:54 PM

    Awesome news. Did not think he would make it.

    Mon, Feb 17, 2020 10:57 PM

    That was a terrible looking wreck. Hoping for a full recovery for Ryan Newman.

    Wed, Feb 19, 2020 2:25 PM

    Insane that he was released from the hospital today after that. Wow. Good for him.

    Sun, Feb 23, 2020 6:58 PM

    Does anyone actually follow the whole season? That was a retarded ending in Vegas.

    Mon, Feb 24, 2020 10:50 AM
    posted by iclfan2

    Does anyone actually follow the whole season? That was a retarded ending in Vegas.

    No, usually just Daytona and maybe catching a few laps of something else here and there if I'm at a friend and it's on. Season's too damn long with a bunch of races that are too damn long and generally follow the formula of everyone in holding patterns for 95% of it, followed by the other 5% taking an eternity so they can get in an entire afternoon of wrecks in a 3-lap period. That sort of thing might be good as a novelty, but as weekly mandatory viewing...no way.

    Mon, Feb 24, 2020 11:32 AM

    Don’t watch Nascar at all. I legit cannot stand it. Only started this thread because I saw the wreck on Twitter.

    Ad