Cavs Season 19/20 Thread

Ad

• Wed, Nov 20, 2019 9:27 PM

Take away Jimmy Butler’s shooting and the Heat are shooting 75% for the game so far

Thu, Nov 21, 2019 2:28 PM
    posted by BRF

Pretty cool article here (especially for the old timers):

https://www.beaconjournal.com/sports/20191117/forty-nine-years-after-he-first-owned-cavaliers-nick-mileti-gets-his-championship-ring

Miracle of Richfield was amazing. That was right about the time I really started getting into sports (7-8 years old). Remember hiding under the covers, after bedtime, listening to Bingo, Chones, Foots Walker, Austin, Campy, etc on the old transistor radio. If Chones doesn't break his foot, I think they could've won it all.

Thu, Nov 21, 2019 5:11 PM
    posted by BR1986FB

Miracle of Richfield was amazing. That was right about the time I really started getting into sports (7-8 years old). Remember hiding under the covers, after bedtime, listening to Bingo, Chones, Foots Walker, Austin, Campy, etc on the old transistor radio. If Chones doesn't break his foot, I think they could've won it all.

Yeah, Bingo and Chones all time favorites, too. I might revise my list on that other thread. I really like World B. also. Chones’ broken foot did them in, for sure. Nate had to step in instead of being one of the best big subs off the bench of all time. 

Fri, Nov 22, 2019 9:39 AM
    posted by BRF

Yeah, Bingo and Chones all time favorites, too. I might revise my list on that other thread. I really like World B. also. Chones’ broken foot did them in, for sure. Nate had to step in instead of being one of the best big subs off the bench of all time. 

Is it just me or when Ted Stepien was involved, and did that stupid softball drop from Terminal Tower, did it remind you of the Turkey Drop, with Les Nessman, on WKRP in Cincinnati?

Fri, Nov 22, 2019 11:39 AM

I have fond memories of Pete Franklin calling him "Too Stupid" and refusing to call him by name.

Fri, Nov 22, 2019 11:47 AM
    posted by BR1986FB

Is it just me or when Ted Stepien was involved, and did that stupid softball drop from Terminal Tower, did it remind you of the Turkey Drop, with Les Nessman, on WKRP in Cincinnati?

I didn’t watch WKRP back in the day. Now Pete Franklin.....I listened to him all the time!

Sat, Nov 23, 2019 10:42 PM

Cavs win!!  Cavs win!!
    Cavs 110
    Blazers 104
    Party at Maurice Lucas's
    Go Cavs

Sat, Dec 7, 2019 10:46 PM

47 point loss tonight. Already sick of this team being trash. 

Ad