Browns Regular Season 2019 Season | Season of Dreams

Ad

• Fri, Nov 15, 2019 8:54 PM
    posted by BRF

"Ironman needs to keep his negative crap off this thread! Back to back wins and moving towards the playoffs"  <-------Ironman got into my account and posted this here on my account

Ironman had posted after my Chubb congratulations that he became aware that the Browns have 50 more penalties than the team that is in second place for them.

I then posted "It only took you 6 minutes to post a negative over my positive".

And then he changed my post to what you see in the first sentence above and deleted his.

No harm intended man. Went for funny. My apologies.

However, I didn’t read the Chubb post I just logged on and posted a stat I couldn’t believe. In no way was I trying to degrade a positive post about Chubb. He’s quite the excellent back.

I’ll keep any negative stats on the NFL thread.

Fri, Nov 15, 2019 9:01 PM

Dude, I was just busting your balls a little bit about your post.  That is all.

Fri, Nov 15, 2019 9:04 PM
    posted by BRF

Dude, I was just busting your balls a little bit about your post.  That is all.

Again, didn’t realize you had recently posted a post of such.

Any word on Burnett?

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 7:24 AM
    posted by Ironman92

Again, didn’t realize you had recently posted a post of such.

Any word on Burnett?

Burnett supposedly tore his Achilles.

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 2:38 PM
    posted by BR1986FB

Burnett supposedly tore his Achilles.

Jesus. I was guessing calf

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 2:48 PM
    posted by Ironman92

Jesus. I was guessing calf

Soon as he started limping I was like "damn, hope that isn't an Achilles" because it seemed like he was favoring the back of his foot.

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 8:08 PM

Keep seeing these cryptic messages from Njoku. Sounds like he's going to be back. Question is, what game? Will be a huge help in the red zone.

Thu, Nov 21, 2019 8:15 PM

Hopefully all of these recent distractions are out of the way and the Browns will be focused. This could be an opportunity for the passing game to get untracked with the Fins missing two starting safeties. I think Njoku will be back which should benefit OBJ/Landry. Just hoping Fitzpatrick doesn't have one of his "lightning in a bottle games." The offense really needs to step up because I have a feeling they are going to have to win shootouts going forward.

Fri, Nov 22, 2019 6:07 PM

Browns a double digit favorite for the first time since 2007

Sun, Nov 24, 2019 10:18 AM

Miami is giving up almost 150/ypg rushing and about 250/ypg passing. This should be a chance for the passing game to do well and feed Chubb late in the game. Miami runs the ball pretty decent so hopefully they don't control the ball and keep this low scoring. Unlike the Browns, Brian Flores has the Fins very disciplined. I believe they have the least penalties in the league.

Ad