Browns @ Steelers....Round 2

Ad

• Mon, Nov 25, 2019 4:33 AM

I see it’s that time of year, where gut pretends he follows the NFL for a week. You can always count on him to bring the full retard NFL takes one week out of the year. 

Anyway, onto the actual game for the people who know what they are talking about. The Browns SHOULD win this game, but that obviously doesn’t mean anything when you factor in it’s the Browns and also an away AFCN game.   The game 2 weeks ago wasn’t as close as the score indicated and the Browns should’ve blown the Steelers out. It seems like Freddie is slowly starting to remember how to use this offense.  If they stick to their game plan and stop trying to get cute,  they  will be in good shape this game. 

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 5:16 PM

Browns are favored in Pittsburgh for the first time in 30 years.

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 7:28 PM
    posted by BR1986FB

Damn, that’s almost half my life!

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 8:03 PM
    posted by BR1986FB

How much? About 4.5?

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 8:08 PM
    posted by Ironman92

How much? About 4.5?

I saw that it opened with Cleveland -1

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 8:16 PM
    posted by Al Bundy

I saw that it opened with Cleveland -1

Surprising considering how each team is playing and the matchup problems

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 8:50 PM
    posted by Ironman92

Surprising considering how each team is playing and the matchup problems

Typically take the home field into account. Speaking of which, there may be more of an issue at the tailgates and in the stands than on the field. Hearing it could get violent if as many Browns fans (as they are claiming) are coming over.

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 9:30 PM
    posted by BR1986FB

Typically take the home field into account. Speaking of which, there may be more of an issue at the tailgates and in the stands than on the field. Hearing it could get violent if as many Browns fans (as they are claiming) are coming over.

Any idiot fighting outside or inside of a game is just ridiculous.....so I expect several both ways in this age of “let’s see how brash we can be and on video” can’t wait 😐

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 9:34 PM
    posted by BR1986FB

Typically take the home field into account. Speaking of which, there may be more of an issue at the tailgates and in the stands than on the field. 

Exactly.

Keep the piñata at home.

Tue, Nov 26, 2019 12:15 PM

Hodges named the starter. Good.

Tue, Nov 26, 2019 12:52 PM

Browns have released Devaroe Lawrence. A bit of a surprise to me.

Wed, Nov 27, 2019 2:19 PM

Browns 27

Stillers  13

Fri, Nov 29, 2019 6:09 PM
    posted by Ironman92

You think the Browns dished out 3-4 helmet to helmet shots because of James Harrison and Joey Porter?

Not at all but these writers, and Tomlin, seem to have selective memory. 

Fri, Nov 29, 2019 6:21 PM

I just want to see a game where the best team wins and refs don’t suck and no one leaves the game injured.

Fri, Nov 29, 2019 8:10 PM
    posted by Ironman92

I just want to see a game where the best team wins and refs don’t suck and no one leaves the game injured.

Fair enough by me. 

Sat, Nov 30, 2019 6:37 PM

Browns have a few key players out for this one.

Sat, Nov 30, 2019 9:31 PM

Will be there tomorrow on the 50, with 5 Browns fans.  Will report back on any j/O's from the crowd.   

Browwwwwwns 27

Steellllllers 13

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 11:34 AM

Go Browns!

Ad