2020 PGA Thread

Ad

• Wed, Mar 11, 2020 5:37 PM

Haha sounds good! I didn’t really play around a lot with pricing, but if you like Scott a lot or something could go that route.

Should also note not playing Rory right now is always a risk. But when the price is so high, the return has to be basically a win.

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 5:39 PM
    posted by justincredible

What's a fade?

When he sets up super well for the course, but then everyone is on him. So you pivot to another caliber player who won’t be as highly owned. It’s applied to lots of sports, but really works well in golf because finding a golfers good week is harder than playing the odds of them being ok to bad. Fading Morikawa if he sucks will pay off since he will be super popular. 

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 5:40 PM
    posted by Laley23

Haha sounds good! I didn’t really play around a lot with pricing, but if you like Scott a lot or something could go that route.

Should also note not playing Rory right now is always a risk. But when the price is so high, the return has to be basically a win.

Yeah, $700k is just too much for one player. I don't see him winning it in consecutive years.

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 7:04 PM

I havent done DK in awhile, but they added Tier scoring and also have a Milly Maker. So, $150 donated to some people Ive never met. Gotta make my lineups tonight.

Thu, Mar 12, 2020 12:07 PM

Good start so far. I've had 5 players tee off, and all of them are -3 or -4 already.

Fri, Mar 13, 2020 9:31 AM

Screw you, Laley, your team f***ed me. Not a single one of them is going to finish the tournament!

Fri, Mar 13, 2020 10:01 AM

Bummer.  You had a nice lineup. 

Fri, Mar 13, 2020 10:12 AM

The Masters postponed

Fri, Mar 13, 2020 10:13 AM
    posted by QuakerOats

The Masters postponed

Just came to post this. Gotdam.

Ad