2020 Browns

Ad

• Thu, Mar 19, 2020 7:49 PM

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet

The are signing WR and returner JoJo Natson to a 1-year, $1M deal, source said. He spent the last two years with the .

6:41 PM - Mar 19, 2020

^^^ he's blazing fast and should be the PR & KR on specials..

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Former Bills’ and Texans’ CB Kevin Johnson is signing a one-year, $3.5 million deal that could go up to $6 million on incentives with the Cleveland Browns, per league source.

5:49 PM - Mar 19, 2020

Has to pan out on the field but I like what they're doing, filling immediate needs with 1 year deals that won't kill the cap going forward.

Thu, Mar 19, 2020 10:26 PM

This all sounds positive and encouraging, but I’m hesitant because of how I got burned with last year’s hype. 

I have to tell myself that it’s a good thing. 

Thu, Mar 19, 2020 10:53 PM

Make that 10th pick a LT or Simmons and we are on our way!

Thu, Mar 19, 2020 11:20 PM

I really like what berry has done so far. Seen the major weaknesses and addressed them right away. Im also liking those 1 year deals, keeping cap flexibility while also allowing yourself to develop later round guys that will be drafted this year hoping they will develop into starters 

Fri, Mar 20, 2020 11:44 AM
    posted by Crimson streak

I really like what berry has done so far. Seen the major weaknesses and addressed them right away. Im also liking those 1 year deals, keeping cap flexibility while also allowing yourself to develop later round guys that will be drafted this year hoping they will develop into starters 

Exactly and they just added another safety, Andrew Sendejo, from Minnesota, on a 1 year deal.

Fri, Mar 20, 2020 11:45 AM
    posted by BRF

This all sounds positive and encouraging, but I’m hesitant because of how I got burned with last year’s hype. 

I have to tell myself that it’s a good thing. 

Oh, believe me, I predicted 11-5 last year and this year I'm between 5-11 and 8-8 as it stands. Don't have a lot of confidence in these guys. The defense will likely blow and they will have to win Arena League shootouts.

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 12:13 AM

Metcalf was my favorite player as a kid.

Fri, Mar 27, 2020 9:36 AM
    posted by slingshot4ever

Metcalf was my favorite player as a kid.

As a steelers fan...i hated him!!!!! But he was electric.

My dad and brothers hated how the "Metcalf up the middle' running plays they loved to run!

Tue, Mar 31, 2020 9:05 PM

At this point, not sure what he has left but could be a decent rotational guy. Had 4 sacks last year...

Tom Pelissero@TomPelissero

The are signing veteran DE Adrian Clayborn to a two-year, $6 million deal that can be worth up to $7M with incentives, source said.

6:27 PM - Mar 31, 2020

Ad