2020 Browns

Ad

• Fri, Jan 24, 2020 8:54 AM

I lol'd that Jarvis Landry beat Lamar Jackson in the throwing accuracy portion of the skills competition at the Pro Bowl.

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 8:59 AM
    posted by BR1986FB

I lol'd that Jarvis Landry beat Lamar Jackson in the throwing accuracy portion of the skills competition at the Pro Bowl.

“Leave Lamar Jackson alone!!!!!!” - media 

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 10:15 AM

Landry showing off his incredible hands at Pro Bowl dodgeball tournament lol

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 12:43 PM

thata boy Kareem! never stop being great. 

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 1:26 PM
    posted by ChubbinDezHoez

thata boy Kareem! never stop being great. 

SMH at Hunt

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 1:34 PM
    posted by BRF

SMH at Hunt

With the way Goodell handled the Garrett/Pouncey/Rudolph situation I'm fully expecting Hunt to get 4 games, even though no charges will be filed.

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 3:52 PM

Paton pull-ups our of Browns GM job, ugh. Don’t want Berry.

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 4:09 PM
    posted by iclfan2

Paton pull-ups our of Browns GM job, ugh. Don’t want Berry.

Yep. If slack jawed Hillbilly Haslam and Nerd Boy Depo were sure to find a way to fuck this up. We have to PRAY they go with the guy from New England. Berry is the worst case scenario.

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 10:34 PM
    posted by BR1986FB

Just watched it on YouTube and I thought Landry sucked....yet he still beat Jackson.

Mon, Jan 27, 2020 2:37 PM

^^^^^^ wow. 

Could that officer be in trouble?  He sure did cut him a break. 

Hunt sounded like a teenager.  And he’s upset that he should be playing in the Super Bowl.  

Mon, Jan 27, 2020 2:55 PM

On a good note, I just watched the clip of Landry in the dodgeball competition. 

Outstanding!

https://youtu.be/P5-gRtXxF1s

Tue, Jan 28, 2020 12:04 PM

"I'll never do it again"

Tue, Jan 28, 2020 12:15 PM
    posted by BRF

^^^^^^ wow. 

Could that officer be in trouble?  He sure did cut him a break. 

Hunt sounded like a teenager.  And he’s upset that he should be playing in the Super Bowl.  

He needs to be cut immediately.

Thu, Jan 30, 2020 12:38 PM

Browns hired Alex Van Pelt to be their OC. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like Kentucky Fried Freddie without his beard.

Thu, Jan 30, 2020 2:09 PM
    posted by BR1986FB

Browns hired Alex Van Pelt to be their OC. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like Kentucky Fried Freddie without his beard.

That came out of nowhere.

Ad