2019 Reds Thread

Ad

• Mon, Apr 1, 2019 6:30 PM

No Winker again smh

Schebler is a 4th OF at best....Winker might be an all-star level hitter. The defense is going to be bad no matter what....build a lineup!

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 7:04 PM

Why the hell is Matt Kemp getting 2 starts in a row against a RHP?!?

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 7:14 PM
    posted by wildcats20

Why the hell is Matt Kemp getting 2 starts in a row against a RHP?!?

And strikes out with the bases loaded. Smh

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 8:07 PM

So far, not so good for the new guys. Puig even have a hit yet?

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 8:43 PM
    posted by SportsAndLady

So far, not so good for the new guys. Puig even have a hit yet?

Heyyo!

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 9:06 PM

The wooo from the drunks is the worst thing in sports viewing/listening

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 9:11 PM

Scott schebler, 0/4, 0/3, and now 0/2 to start the season 

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 10:01 PM

No one on, 2 outs. 0-2 count on Yelich. Then gives up a double then a double. 4-3 brewers. Ugh

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 10:24 PM

This team isn’t very good but it will improve. Bell isn’t impressing me but I’ll hold off a while.

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 10:43 PM

And to make it worse, Hunter Greene will undergo Tommy John surgery. Fack

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 10:11 AM

Kremcheck says Senzel is ahead of schedule on his injury recovery.

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 8:38 PM

Fucking David Bell. Stop getting cute with the pitching changes. Brings in lorenzen who gives up a 3 run HR to a struggling hitter 

Reds stink

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 8:51 PM

Bell trending as a manager over thinking his pitching moves

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 9:37 PM

Nice effort in center, schebler 🙄

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 9:50 PM

Back to back 4-3 losses to Milwaukee

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 2:52 PM
    posted by justincredible

Well, you're in the front office so I'll take your word for it. Whether it is or not, it's a reasonable decision for the Reds. Schebler had a better spring and will start in CF.

Schebler is 0/3 with 3 K’s today  He’s now 0/17 to start the season. But he had a better spring, amirite? 

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:01 PM
    posted by SportsAndLady

Schebler is 0/3 with 3 K’s today  He’s now 0/17 to start the season. But he had a better spring, amirite? 

You got me. It was a forgone conclusion that Schebler was going to be this bad to start the season.

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:03 PM

And again, I don't care either way. The Reds made their decision, it was relatively reasonable given the situation. That wasn't a guarantee that it was going to work out. 

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:14 PM
    posted by justincredible

You got me. It was a forgone conclusion that Schebler was going to be this bad to start the season.

Lol. You need to grow some thicker skin. 

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:16 PM
    posted by justincredible

And again, I don't care either way. The Reds made their decision, it was relatively reasonable given the situation. That wasn't a guarantee that it was going to work out. 

Yeah but when I said this was 100% salary manipulation, you said no it was because Schebler has mlb experience and had a better spring. 

Schebler stinks and we shouldn’t have kept Senzel in the minors just to get another year out of him down the road. It’s damaging THIS YEAR’S team. 

Ad