2019 Fantasy Football

• Sat, Oct 19, 2019 2:41 AM

Never have.  The frequency of games for basketball and baseball seem to allow for less patience and less time to capitalize on the recency bias of others, so I stick with football.

Sun, Nov 3, 2019 6:45 PM

Rivers and Ekeler on my team. Chargers drive to five yard line. Ekeler rushes three times for no TD. Put in Melvin Gordon on 4th down and he gets the TD. Fuck off. 

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 2:22 PM

I started off 1-5.  Since then, I'm about to be 2-1 with a top-3 score in the league each of the last three weeks (two top scores unless Barkley shits the bed tonight) .
    My team is far too good to not see positive regression going forward. 

Wed, Nov 6, 2019 9:07 PM

Tyler Boyd vs Baltimore or Landry vs Buffalo. Who do I start

Wed, Nov 6, 2019 10:03 PM
    posted by friendfromlowry

Tyler Boyd vs Baltimore or Landry vs Buffalo. Who do I start

That’s tough. I feel Cleveland will try to force extra to OBJ and Boyd is heavily targeted...but by Dalton. I feel Bengals will do a lot of short passes underneath coverage.

I don’t see either doing a whole lot but higher potential I think with Landry

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 1:45 AM

I'm actually going with Boyd on that one.  OBJ sounded like a squeaky wheel after last week, and I think his targets might be in the double digits this week.

Boyd is a proven commodity, and with Green seemingly not feeling crisp on that ankle yet, he and Erickson might be the best options out there.

Ad