2019 Fantasy Football

Wed, Aug 28, 2019 5:31 PM

It’s that time again...Fantasy season is upon us. 

For the first time, our family league is a keeper league. Right now I’m choosing 2 between Deshaun Watson, DeAndre Hopkins, or Julio Jones. I’m leaning toward the 2 WRs, but I almost want to hold on to Watson. Any thoughts?

• Wed, Aug 28, 2019 5:32 PM

Anyone want in another league? We had someone back out. $100, 10-team PPR, snake draft on 9/1.

Wed, Aug 28, 2019 5:33 PM
    posted by wildcats20

It’s that time again...Fantasy season is upon us. 

For the first time, our family league is a keeper league. Right now I’m choosing 2 between Deshaun Watson, DeAndre Hopkins, or Julio Jones. I’m leaning toward the 2 WRs, but I almost want to hold on to Watson. Any thoughts?

WRs, QB is deep/fairly even after Mahomes. Could potentially draft Watson if you wanted, but no way the WRs last.

Wed, Aug 28, 2019 6:36 PM

We're drafting tomorrow night. I have the 10th pick. 😑

Thu, Aug 29, 2019 12:19 AM

I'm in three leagues this year.  One has already drafted, but I have one on Friday and one on Monday.

I haven't had three or more teams in YEARS.  I'm thinking it'll be fun.

Thu, Aug 29, 2019 1:02 PM

I would definitely keep the 2 WRs. 

As for me I've drafted a few leagues already... currently doing my first dynasty league draft right now (slow draft). Also have 2 drafts on Sunday evening/night. I draft 8th with 12 teams in another dynasty league startup but its not a slow draft so really interested to see how picks go with a 60 second timer and no trading during the draft. 2nd one is my favorite league with friends that is a different format than most other leagues. Only 10 of us and I have the 10th pick. 

Thu, Sep 12, 2019 3:29 PM

Sooo I’m stuck with Devante Adams, Edelman, and Keenan Allen. I need to go with 2 of them. I’m leaning toward Allen and Adams. 

Fri, Sep 13, 2019 12:33 AM
    posted by wildcats20

Sooo I’m stuck with Devante Adams, Edelman, and Keenan Allen. I need to go with 2 of them. I’m leaning toward Allen and Adams. 

Yeah, I probably would.  I don't know what to do with those NE receivers, and I don't trust any of them that much until we see if AB plays and how he fits into the current dynamic.

Fri, Sep 13, 2019 12:34 AM

I had the 1th pick in one of my drafts, and I took Kamara.  Then, I just traded this past week to get Saquon (without giving up Kamara).

Feeling pretty good about my RB situation.  lol

Ad