Progressives, part 3...

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Wed, Nov 30, 2022 4:37 PM
posted by jmog

You didn’t answer my question at all  

You went on a multi paragraph rant and ignored the question.

Is he allowed to complain about a travesty without having to mention every other travesty that you deem important to the conversation?

Because that is basically what you are doing by constantly saying “well where are you on the Catholic Church?”

It’s not tho. He is calling them pedophiles when there is zero evidence that any pedophelia or any type of abuse has taken place. I wasn’t trying to what about just pointing out that if that is something he cares about that deeply to post about groomers everyday maybe post some evidence or post about actual child abuse. Like I said it’s perfectly fine to not take your kid there or even agree with it, but stop with the pedo stuff every day. It just makes the party look less credible which is costing more votes. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Nov 30, 2022 7:28 PM
posted by geeblock

That is a he point I was trying to make. From what I read it had been going on since 2015 and there are 35 different groups that do it anywhere from once a year to once a month. My  opinion just like CRT or book banning or whatever fearmongering flavor of the month they come up with it’s really just another distraction that they don’t have any actual policies to talk about. ( Unless they use their most popular policy of tax breaks for billionaires of course) 

Lol 35 groups? Like there is a yellow pages on them? Your opinion fails to mention actual evidence every time. Literally just go on thelibsoftiktok Twitter or insidetheclassroom. They post evidence daily. The book banning comment is hilarious too. “Banning” (or better yet supplying age appropriate things) is wrong? The libs banned “To Kill a Mocking bird”, a real book. Protecting children isn’t banning. And lawls about your policies comment, like either side is different.

geeblock Member
Wed, Nov 30, 2022 8:28 PM
posted by iclfan2

Lol 35 groups? Like there is a yellow pages on them? Your opinion fails to mention actual evidence every time. Literally just go on thelibsoftiktok Twitter or insidetheclassroom. They post evidence daily. The book banning comment is hilarious too. “Banning” (or better yet supplying age appropriate things) is wrong? The libs banned “To Kill a Mocking bird”, a real book. Protecting children isn’t banning. And lawls about your policies comment, like either side is different.

That’s what I read in the 5-10 news articles I read on the subject if we are talking about the groups that do the library book readings.  If you are citing libs of tik tok please don’t ever criticize my Twitter lol

I’ll post some of what I read if I can find it again tomorrow.
Wed, Nov 30, 2022 8:34 PM
posted by geeblock

That’s what I read in the 5-10 news articles I read on the subject if we are talking about the groups that do the library book readings.  If you are citing libs of tik tok please don’t ever criticize my Twitter lol

I’ll post some of what I read if I can find it again tomorrow.

You follow opinion people. Libs of tik tok literally only reposts crazy people (you have an odd view of facts vs fiction). Not sure what you don’t understand. And no, not just library readings, any weird ass people who go to “family style drag shows”. Children don’t need introduced to gender identity or that trash. 

And just LOL that mainstream media would report on the topic in a factual way. 

Question the source all you want, but one side is pro pedo…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11453859/Thousands-convicted-pedophiles-California-getting-year-prison-time.html

geeblock Member
Wed, Nov 30, 2022 8:38 PM
posted by iclfan2

You follow opinion people. Libs of tik tok literally only reposts crazy people (you have an odd view of facts vs fiction). Not sure what you don’t understand. And no, not just library readings, any weird ass people who go to “family style drag shows”. Children don’t need introduced to gender identity or that trash. 

I’m speaking about library story time specifically. I don’t know or care about the rest. So videos of admittedly “crazy” people is what you use to form your opinions and daily topics. You realize anyone could post 5 maga bros every day also right? 

https://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-assistant-da-arrested-child-150504089.html

geeblock Member
Wed, Nov 30, 2022 8:40 PM
posted by iclfan2

And just LOL that mainstream media would report on the topic in a factual way. 

Question the source all you want, but one side is pro pedo…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11453859/Thousands-convicted-pedophiles-California-getting-year-prison-time.html

These people doing drag show story times? Not sure how this applies to you ranting about drag show groomers every day 

geeblock Member
Wed, Nov 30, 2022 8:54 PM

Saying someone must be pro pedo or a groomer if they are a Democrat is just as dumb as someone saying all republicans are racists. You can’t be taken se

geeblock Member
Wed, Nov 30, 2022 8:59 PM

Saying someone must be pro pedo or a groomer if they are a Democrat is just as dumb as someone saying all republicans are racists. You can’t be taken seriously. Also please share these tik toks of the pedo groomer libs because I’m generally curious and I don’t have tik tok 

Wed, Nov 30, 2022 9:21 PM
posted by geeblock

Saying someone must be pro pedo or a groomer if they are a Democrat is just as dumb as someone saying all republicans are racists. You can’t be taken seriously. Also please share these tik toks of the pedo groomer libs because I’m generally curious and I don’t have tik tok 

Weird, except they say it. MAGA nazis! I’m sure your boy Rex Chapman has already retweeted them, but they’re on Twitter. I don’t have Tik Tok either as I’m not a 16 year old girl. 

And I provided a link showing California is pro pedo. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Dec 1, 2022 7:07 AM
posted by geeblock

It’s not tho. He is calling them pedophiles when there is zero evidence that any pedophelia or any type of abuse has taken place. I wasn’t trying to what about just pointing out that if that is something he cares about that deeply to post about groomers everyday maybe post some evidence or post about actual child abuse. Like I said it’s perfectly fine to not take your kid there or even agree with it, but stop with the pedo stuff every day. It just makes the party look less credible which is costing more votes. 

Again, you didn’t answer the question. You said he should be condemning the Catholics too.

Only now are you adding in the evidence you deem required to use the word pedophile and grooming.

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Dec 1, 2022 12:55 PM
posted by geeblock

Oh, Libs of Tiktok or whatever isn't a Tik Tok thing, it's a politard right-wing Twitter account that, like most politard things of either side, swings from truth to exaggerations to falsehoods --- but is good at telling its fanbase what it wants to hear to keep them agitated and scared of people who don't think like they do. Kind of comparable to Rex Chapman, really, considering he was also mentioned on this thread.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Thu, Dec 1, 2022 1:37 PM
posted by geeblock

95% of population COULDN’T care less about Elon musk?

Attaboy. 

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Dec 1, 2022 1:47 PM
posted by Heretic

Oh, Libs of Tiktok or whatever isn't a Tik Tok thing, it's a politard right-wing Twitter account that, like most politard things of either side, swings from truth to exaggerations to falsehoods --- but is good at telling its fanbase what it wants to hear to keep them agitated and scared of people who don't think like they do. Kind of comparable to Rex Chapman, really, considering he was also mentioned on this thread.

All they do is repost videos of liberal TikTok users and liberals hate them for it.  What does that tell you?  

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Fri, Dec 2, 2022 3:49 PM
posted by QuakerOats

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/florida-desantis-yank-billions-in-investments-from-woke-blackrock-over-esg-investing/ar-AA14Ny27?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e2008ba11de443168e3ed6c84f1edec2

AMEN

Interesting how this decision comes as Desantis is revving up his campaign.  Nothing like a meaningless “fuck them woke guys” move to get the Fox crowd excited about the Second Coming governor of the great state of Florida.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Dec 2, 2022 4:42 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Interesting how this decision comes as Desantis is revving up his campaign.  Nothing like a meaningless “fuck them woke guys” move to get the Fox crowd excited about the Second Coming governor of the great state of Florida.

Can't disagree.  But once again, he's also not wrong.  ESG investing is a scam.  Pensions have a fiduciary responsibility to maximize returns, not use their pensioners' retirement funds to support political agendas with dubious benefits.
Fri, Dec 2, 2022 10:22 PM

So is Twitter liberals suppressing the Hunter laptop story election interference or no? Hilarious the same party is mad about Covid misinformation not being enforced now, when the majority of their own Covid tweets from the past two years have been proven wrong… 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Mon, Dec 5, 2022 5:16 AM
posted by iclfan2

So is Twitter liberals suppressing the Hunter laptop story election interference or no? Hilarious the same party is mad about Covid misinformation not being enforced now, when the majority of their own Covid tweets from the past two years have been proven wrong… 

Gotta love how journalists are gaslighting people that it was in fact a good thing the story was censored due to Hunter's dick pics. 

Edit: I am not even sure if the story would have made a difference in the election.  I lean that it would not make a difference, but you never know.    The real issue is the standards today's journalists have.  Instead of reporting the news and letting the public decide, they now think it's up to them to decide whether the public can handle the news or not. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Dec 5, 2022 11:19 AM

Trump aside, the idea that Democrats are somehow the champion of democracy and free speech would be endlessly mocked and ridiculed if most of the media wasn't in their back pocket.

The "party of science" also tends to have absolutely no healthy skepticism of academics/experts.  While plenty on the right tend toward the other extreme.  Either way, we need to stop those idiots from framing and controlling the debate.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Dec 5, 2022 11:23 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-reveals-twitter-suppressing-hunter-biden-story-2020

"By 2020, requests from connected actors to delete tweets were routine. One executive would write to another: ‘More to review from the Biden team.’ The reply would come back: 'Handled.'"

So, twitter execs were in direct cahoots with biden officials to censor free speech.  And journalists still call themselves journalists   ???

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login