Progressives, part 3...

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 114 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 26, 2022 2:26 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

Worse that storming 

The capital building?

I think both sides are getting progressively worse, because the politicians and their media sycophants refuse to condemn the same shit they say the other side is doing to destroy the country.

It's not hard, at all, to imagine massive riots if Trump is elected in 2024.  What do people expect will happen when the Left constantly paints Trump and MAGA as a "clear and present danger"?

And who knows what happens if Trump loses in 2024 and claims the election was stolen and rigged again?  When you have the DOJ and all these prosecutors going after him over and over, with mostly politicized motivations....It's not hard to understand why his supporters might believe the other side is cheating.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 26, 2022 5:20 PM

Worse that storming 

The capital building?

When you realize the capital “storming” paled in comparison to months of BLM/Antifa violent riots…which Abrams supported, yeah, still worse  

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 26, 2022 5:22 PM

Worse that storming 

The capital building?

You can keep playing whataboutisms or you can just admit it was an idiotic statement and move on.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 26, 2022 6:57 PM
posted by jmog

When you realize the capital “storming” paled in comparison to months of BLM/Antifa violent riots…which Abrams supported, yeah, still worse  

He knows he’s an idiot. Not even comparable. 

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 26, 2022 11:18 PM

You stupid ficks are worse than the Muslims. Sure, most are ok, but when you refuse to call out the outright assholes you empower the idiots to say and do more stupid shit.

And if you think that some stupid bitch  talking about fake heartbeats is worse than breaking in the capitol while in session, you only prove that republicans are more retarded than muslims

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 114 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 27, 2022 1:33 AM
posted by jmog

I laugh every time I hear some leftwing idiot call it an "insurrection".  Yeah, a few hundred rioters with about 2 dozen sign posts between them was really going to overthrow the govt.

If you want to talk inflammatory rhetoric, it doesn't get much more absurd than that.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 27, 2022 6:38 AM

Convince me the instigators at the Capitol weren’t State actors. Screams CIA and/or FBI. Like kidnapping Whitmer. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Tue, Sep 27, 2022 6:40 AM
posted by justincredible

Convince me the instigators at the Capitol weren’t State actors. Screams CIA and/or FBI. Like kidnapping Whitmer. 

That operation was far too stupid to be anything like that.  I’ve yet to see one of these capital rioters who doesn’t look like he came right out of central casting for Trailer Park Trash.  

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 6:41 AM

I’m not saying there weren’t plenty of ding dongs willing to follow someone else’s lead.

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 6:42 AM

Like the boomer Marine talking about “we’re goi g to the Capitol and we’re going in” and everyone saying no and calling him a Fed. 

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 6:54 AM

Who knows.  I think that hardcore Trump crowd does not have to be led into stupidity - they’ll gladly do it themselves.

And yes, the hardcore AOC-type crowd is just as dumb.

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Tue, Sep 27, 2022 6:59 AM
posted by justincredible

I mean... there's a couple Trumper's around here who got arrested and they were talking about storming the Capitol in the local crime watch FB page before hand. They also got in trouble for voter intimidation election day for their Trump bus and bullhorn circling the polling places. They definitely weren't paid actors... just tards.

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 7:28 AM
posted by justincredible

Like the boomer Marine talking about “we’re goi g to the Capitol and we’re going in” and everyone saying no and calling him a Fed. 

This is the guy. Of course they claim he's not a Fed, that's exactly what they want us to think.

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 27, 2022 7:30 AM

Ray Epps is clearly a fed.  Dude glows like a night light

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 7:34 AM

In the end I don't really care about any of this shit, and my opinion doesn't matter anyway. I'm just patiently waiting for the fedgov to collapse under its own weight. Maybe it'll happen in my lifetime. Maybe not. But we're not gonna be USA America forever.

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 7:52 AM
posted by kizer permanente

I mean... there's a couple Trumper's around here who got arrested and they were talking about storming the Capitol in the local crime watch FB page before hand. They also got in trouble for voter intimidation election day for their Trump bus and bullhorn circling the polling places. They definitely weren't paid actors... just tards.

Honestly, convince me YOU aren't a Fed.

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 7:58 AM
posted by justincredible

Honestly, convince me YOU aren't a Fed.

Maybe you're the fed, fed. 

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 8:00 AM

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 8:20 AM

It's all making sense now. The libertarian/anarchical persona to throw off the scent while he harvests our data by way of the internets. Judging by this group, it makes sense that we were all gathered as some sort of watchlist.

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 8:22 AM

I’m not a big believer in these fed conspiracies.  The government shows its ineptitude every day.  The idea that any branch or agency could pull off a conspiracy that required lots of participants is just not possible.  Humans being what they are, no one could keep the secret even were it possible.  

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login