Progressives, part 3...

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jan 4, 2022 11:55 AM
posted by justincredible

I spent hours scouring twitter to find this braindead take, btw.

The worst part is I’ve seen multiple people with the same take. That situation is wild though. Would be real F’d with an electric vehicle. 
Wed, Jan 5, 2022 9:15 AM

The union posted this to Twitter at midnight last night. Why do they hate poor people? Educators continue to be the whiniest profession. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Jan 5, 2022 10:23 AM
posted by iclfan2

The union posted this to Twitter at midnight last night. Why do they hate poor people? Educators continue to be the whiniest profession. 

Let’s be honest, teachers in the CPS aren’t likely the best and the brightest.  Large public school districts are similar to the BMV, an employer of last resort.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Jan 5, 2022 1:36 PM
posted by iclfan2

They need to promptly return the $5 BILLION they received in covid relief funds then. 

brutus161 The Navy Guy
1,688 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Jan 5, 2022 1:55 PM
posted by justincredible

I spent hours scouring twitter to find this braindead take, btw.

This one is worse

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Jan 5, 2022 1:58 PM

Yeah, I saw that one in my feed as well. I can't decide if it's satire or not.

brutus161 The Navy Guy
Wed, Jan 5, 2022 2:14 PM

Quick glance at her profile, she looks to be genuine.

Thu, Jan 6, 2022 1:37 PM

I didn’t have to search out the dumbest take about 1/6, that it’s comparable in any way to 9/11 or 12/7, bc the dumbass Vice President is the one who said it. 

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 2:04 PM
posted by iclfan2

I didn’t have to search out the dumbest take about 1/6, that it’s comparable in any way to 9/11 or 12/7, bc the dumbass Vice President is the one who said it. 

This post might be the winner. Congrats, you just out assholed the VPOTUS. 

Pearl Harbor was bad, 9/11 sucked as well. But in each of these events, none were close to having an enemy of the state flying a foreign flag in the capital building while congress was in session, and the Cheeto man cheering them on while watching the TV.  It must suck knowing the VP is way more intelligent and has more balls than you.

Thu, Jan 6, 2022 2:14 PM

Lol

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 2:22 PM

Thousands dying horrific deaths vs a flag in the Capital Building.

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 2:40 PM

How about  a few hundred thousand dead because some asshole decides to play to his base and not promote a vaccine that he himself took?  I mean, if you want to quibble about deaths. I was referring to the attacks on our nation in general.

I mean, it’s your internets. You be you.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 3:18 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

Pearl Harbor was bad, 9/11 sucked as well. But in each of these events, none were close to having an enemy of the state flying a foreign flag in the capital building while congress was in session, and the Cheeto man cheering them on while watching the TV.  It must suck knowing the VP is way more intelligent and has more balls than you.

I truly hope you are kidding saying that 1/6 is worse than Pearl Harbor or 9/12  

That’s dumber than anything QO or CC has ever posted I think.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 3:19 PM

Mind numbing

jmog Senior Member
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 3:21 PM

How about  a few hundred thousand dead because some asshole decides to play to his base and not promote a vaccine that he himself took?  I mean, if you want to quibble about deaths. I was referring to the attacks on our nation in general.

I mean, it’s your internets. You be you.

Now you are just lying.

I am no fan of Trump but he instituted “Warp Speed” to get the vaccine out asap. He promised to have the vaccine out before the end of the year and it was. He NEVER said anything negative about getting the vaccine.

Only Biden and Harris denigrated the vaccine when it was first coming out because they were campaigning against Trump who was working to get it out.

They only changed their tune once they won the election.

God that’s such a stupid take that ignores what actually happened.

Are you drunk or did you just pay zero attention for months surrounding the last POTUS election and the vaccine coming out?

brutus161 The Navy Guy
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 4:31 PM
posted by jmog

Now you are just lying.

I am no fan of Trump but he instituted “Warp Speed” to get the vaccine out asap. He promised to have the vaccine out before the end of the year and it was. He NEVER said anything negative about getting the vaccine.

Only Biden and Harris denigrated the vaccine when it was first coming out because they were campaigning against Trump who was working to get it out.

They only changed their tune once they won the election.

God that’s such a stupid take that ignores what actually happened.

Are you drunk or did you just pay zero attention for months surrounding the last POTUS election and the vaccine coming out?

I am also not a Trump fan, and this is 100% accurate.

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 5:05 PM
posted by jmog

I truly hope you are kidding saying that 1/6 is worse than Pearl Harbor or 9/12  

That’s dumber than anything QO or CC has ever posted I think.

And I would never say that .  1/6 isn’t as worse as things like Columbine.  

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 5:39 PM

I'd say comparing it to Pearl Harbor or 9/11 is the flip side of the coin of the right-wing twat brigade trying to call it a tour group. One is blowing it out of proportion — there might have been validity if the perps were more successful in their alleged intent of getting their hands on various anti-Trump politicians, but they didn't and basically came off as a bunch of idiots and nutcases too dumb to realize they were doing really illegal stuff. One is pretending nothing actually happened, so move on, nothing to see here.

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 6:45 PM

1/6 was only not as bad bc you had a bunch of “proud boys” sharing a collective brain cell and weren’t capable of doing what they intended. 

The intent was terrible. Their ability  made it seem like nbd. 

jmog Senior Member
Thu, Jan 6, 2022 7:45 PM
posted by kizer permanente

1/6 was only not as bad bc you had a bunch of “proud boys” sharing a collective brain cell and weren’t capable of doing what they intended. 

The intent was terrible. Their ability  made it seem like nbd. 

Really odd take. So the Proud Boys just aren’t smart enough to be violent but BLM protesters were?

Come on, that can’t be your take.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login