Progressives, part 3...

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Oct 19, 2021 3:40 PM

First the Confederate statues. Now Thomas Jefferson. When does the Washington Monument get demolished?

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 20, 2021 12:03 PM
posted by justincredible

First the Confederate statues. Now Thomas Jefferson. When does the Washington Monument get demolished?

They will never stop.

Until they are forcibly stopped. 

Fri, Oct 22, 2021 10:14 AM

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 22, 2021 11:03 AM
posted by justincredible

Yea, parents caring about their children are monsters… 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Fri, Oct 22, 2021 11:24 AM
posted by iclfan2

Yea, parents caring about their children are monsters… 

It’s funny if you concede that outside of parents who expressing legitimate concerns in an adult manner, there have been a rash of Kens and Karens hysterically ranting about shit that isn’t even real.  Most seem to be religious nutcases.  

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Oct 22, 2021 12:33 PM
posted by QuakerOats

They will never stop.

Until they are forcibly stopped. 

@fbi  

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 22, 2021 2:34 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

It’s funny if you concede that outside of parents who expressing legitimate concerns in an adult manner, there have been a rash of Kens and Karens hysterically ranting about shit that isn’t even real.  Most seem to be religious nutcases.  

Seems that if the "nutcases" don't want something taught and the schools don't teach it, everyone could just go home.

Fri, Oct 22, 2021 9:10 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye

Seems that if the "nutcases" don't want something taught and the schools don't teach it, everyone could just go home.

I don’t want my kid’s schooling determined by a Karen convinced there is a Democrat pedophile sex ring controlling our schools.  Legitimate objection to crap like CRT I have no problem with.  Screaming Karens and Kens threatening school board members is what the cartoon is poking fun at I think.  

Fri, Oct 22, 2021 9:21 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I don’t want my kid’s schooling determined by a Karen convinced there is a Democrat pedophile sex ring controlling our schools.  Legitimate objection to crap like CRT I have no problem with.  Screaming Karens and Kens threatening school board members is what the cartoon is poking fun at I think.  

No, just a democrat group who covers up sexual assault if you have a mental illness. Also, it was the Dems who told people to go to peoples houses and don’t let them eat in public without getting in their faces. Don’t make new rules that you can’t handle yourselves. You can pretend things aren’t taught, but libs of tik tok has gotten multiple people fired for their bullshit classroom antics. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 22, 2021 9:33 PM
posted by iclfan2

No, just a democrat group who covers up sexual assault if you have a mental illness. Also, it was the Dems who told people to go to peoples houses and don’t let them eat in public without getting in their faces. Don’t make new rules that you can’t handle yourselves. You can pretend things aren’t taught, but libs of tik tok has gotten multiple people fired for their bullshit classroom antics. 

This is true.  How are the angry PTA parents different than the libs you mention stalking Republicans and Trump admin officials?

Or even worse, BLM going into restaurants and harassing families having dinner.  To say the usual idiots tacitly condoned that, at minimum, would be generous.

Is anyone willing to bet there won't be a Jan. 6 style "insurrection" - from the left - if Trump wins in 2024?

Fri, Oct 22, 2021 10:48 PM

Blame game now. Garland would have been a horrible Supreme Court justice. Just another lemming.

Sat, Oct 23, 2021 6:04 AM
posted by iclfan2

I just thought it was a funny cartoon.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Oct 27, 2021 4:53 PM

https://www.creators.com/read/thomas-sowell

Thank you, Mr. Sowell.

gut Senior Member
Fri, Oct 29, 2021 12:52 PM

Canceling Halloween because it's not inclusive and equitable...

Even independents who largely ignore the politard stuff are finally realizing "woah, these people are nuts".

It's almost like Dems just sit around wondering "what else can we do to make 2022 even MORE of a bloodbath?"

Fri, Oct 29, 2021 12:53 PM

What's this? Who canceled Halloween?

gut Senior Member
Fri, Oct 29, 2021 1:03 PM
posted by justincredible

LMFAO  Yes, it's simply unbelievable....yet, still true.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/schools-across-us-cite-inclusivity-as-reason-for-backing-away-from-halloween-events/ar-AAPYNK8

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Oct 29, 2021 4:43 PM
posted by justincredible

Easy tiger, you'll be lucky to have Christmas.

Fri, Oct 29, 2021 6:00 PM

An obvious group of Democrats showed up in VA for a Youngkin event dressed the same with Tiki Torches and pretended to be his followers. All the usual morons like Rex Chapman,  Rep. Swalwell, and more, retweeted saying how horrible it was. They were then easily found to be VA Democrat supporters. Dressing up like a white supremacist to own the cons… priceless. Did social media censor anyone for election disinformation? Obv not. 

gut Senior Member
Fri, Oct 29, 2021 6:20 PM
posted by iclfan2

They were then easily found to be VA Democrat supporters. Dressing up like a white supremacist to own the cons… priceless. Did social media censor anyone for election disinformation? 

McAuliffe is a real piece of work.  I thought his career was over several years ago with all those campaign finance violations, which I guess didn't amount to anything (certainly not enough to prevent him running for governor).

He also allegedly hired a lawyer that specializes in contesting elections.  So looking like another Dem is going to claim fraud when they lose an election.  Getting to be kind of routine but, you know, Trump something something.

gut Senior Member
Fri, Oct 29, 2021 6:23 PM

Also, should throw this stunt back at 'em every time Bill Maher or Michelle Obama or some other useful idiot claims "they go low, we go high".  No, you've ALWAYS been the one to go low.  Then along came Trump and ruined your monopoly on it.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login