Progressives, part 3...

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 9:16 AM
posted by geeblock

Who hurt you?

Notice you avoided the topic again and went straight at the poster, which he somewhat did as well.

Care to explain BLM attacking the country they reside in again and sticking up for the communist dictatorship that is Cuba?

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 9:49 AM
posted by jmog

Notice you avoided the topic again and went straight at the poster, which he somewhat did as well.

Care to explain BLM attacking the country they reside in again and sticking up for the communist dictatorship that is Cuba?

I have no idea what you are even talking about.. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 11:03 AM
posted by geeblock

Who hurt you?

Just like to educate the dummies. Are you also pretending that you don’t follow current events or organizations you support? 

geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 6:07 PM
posted by iclfan2

Just like to educate the dummies. Are you also pretending that you don’t follow current events or organizations you support? 

I don’t listen to oan.. post a link I have no idea what u are talking about why do u have to ask me about it .. are the other 20 right wingers on this site not enough? Ask them. U ignore plenty of stuff on the other side but show up here everyday to bash black people. like ok I really don’t care ask jmog what he thinks, why ask me? You guys have literally ran off any poster who isn’t a right winger. No wonder this site can’t get past 50 members.

Sun, Jul 18, 2021 6:17 PM
posted by geeblock

I don’t listen to oan.. post a link I have no idea what u are talking about why do u have to ask me about it .. are the other 20 right wingers on this site not enough? Ask them. U ignore plenty of stuff on the other side but show up here everyday to bash black people. like ok I really don’t care ask jmog what he thinks, why ask me? You guys have literally ran off any poster who isn’t a right winger. No wonder this site can’t get past 50 members.

You make this very easy. You’re the only moron besides ptown and whatever the chick was that supports the actual Marxist blm movement. Why would I ask anyone else? OAN, hilarious try at a come back but I don’t watch any news because I’m not a loser. Also rich coming from the person who has reposted Tariq Nasheed or Rupar. This also has to do with Cuban people, some of which are black, and an organization you tout is a communist group of fucks. I’m sorry that you have 0 insight into what happens daily in the world, I guess you live in a cave. 

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 6:58 PM
posted by geeblock

I have no idea what you are even talking about.. 

You didn’t see BLM’s statement on the Cuba protests?

I doubt that.

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 6:59 PM
posted by geeblock

It was on BLM’s official Twitter and announcement not OAN, don’t be a moron.

geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 7:00 PM
posted by jmog

You didn’t see BLM’s statement on the Cuba protests?

I doubt that.

Can someone post a link Jesus Christ.. is it that hard? I didn’t see it why is this so comp

geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 7:01 PM
posted by jmog

It was on BLM’s official Twitter and announcement not OAN, don’t be a moron.

U follow blm Twitter?

geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 7:03 PM
posted by iclfan2

You make this very easy. You’re the only moron besides ptown and whatever the chick was that supports the actual Marxist blm movement. Why would I ask anyone else? OAN, hilarious try at a come back but I don’t watch any news because I’m not a loser. Also rich coming from the person who has reposted Tariq Nasheed or Rupar. This also has to do with Cuban people, some of which are black, and an organization you tout is a communist group of fucks. I’m sorry that you have 0 insight into what happens daily in the world, I guess you live in a cave. 

We’ve had the convo about blm organization and the movement 20 times. You don’t support either one. We get it. 

Sun, Jul 18, 2021 8:19 PM
posted by geeblock

We’ve had the convo about blm organization and the movement 20 times. You don’t support either one. We get it. 

I actually used to think you could separate the two, but you can’t. So you’re right, I support neither and actively root against both. And they deserve it. 

Also, it’s a thread about progressives so what else do you expect? The whole point is to show how dumb liberals are, it’s in the name. 

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 8:23 PM
posted by geeblock

I think you are wrong.

Most on here support the idea and movement that Black Lives Matter.

But anyone with a brain knows the actual organization is a Marxist/communist organization and wouldn’t support it Unless they are communists themselves.

Google that hard for you?

Google “BLM statement on Cuba” and above are the first couple things that come up, but here is their official Instagram page where you can find it  

https://instagram.com/blklivesmatter?utm_medium=copy_link

geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 9:09 PM
posted by jmog

I think you are wrong.

Most on here support the idea and movement that Black Lives Matter.

But anyone with a brain knows the actual organization is a Marxist/communist organization and wouldn’t support it Unless they are communists themselves.

Google that hard for you?

Google “BLM statement on Cuba” and above are the first couple things that come up, but here is their official Instagram page where you can find it  

https://instagram.com/blklivesmatter?utm_medium=copy_link

He just said he supports neither , but you have said several times you do understand which I respect. I have golfed 77 holes last 5 days and I’m teaching summer school and my parents are in town and my brother just had a baby so I have been out of the loop , but also I don’t have to defend the blm organization anymore than I would expect you guys to have to defend quanon or kkk. We have had this convo many times about the difference between the movement and the organization. Saying “Marxism “ lol is just making him look like the clown, not me 

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 10:05 PM
posted by geeblock

He just said he supports neither , but you have said several times you do understand which I respect. I have golfed 77 holes last 5 days and I’m teaching summer school and my parents are in town and my brother just had a baby so I have been out of the loop , but also I don’t have to defend the blm organization anymore than I would expect you guys to have to defend quanon or kkk. We have had this convo many times about the difference between the movement and the organization. Saying “Marxism “ lol is just making him look like the clown, not me 

Difference, you support BLM so answering questions about the fact that they are unabashed Marxists (I used that term because their founders claim it, not because I labeled them it myself)  

No one here supports the KKK or QA (well maybe QO idk) so your just presenting a false equivalency by saying we wouldn’t be asked to answer questions about them.

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 10:06 PM

And you still didn’t answer the question about the BLM statement on Cuba. 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 10:26 PM
posted by geeblock

I don’t have to defend the blm organization anymore than I would expect you guys to have to defend quanon or kkk. 

Is the latter getting any of their symbols painted on the streets of major cities or pro sports arenas with the approval of the authorities that govern them?
gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 114 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 18, 2021 11:07 PM

The occasional talking head, and Geeblock, keep trying to say the BLM "movement" is about something much more than police killing black people.  Desperate to make people believe something their own eyes and ears tell them is much closer to fiction than fact.

While some do undoubtedly care more about overall criminal justice reform, it's pretty clear that is not the primary motivator of most of the protestors.  Pretty obvious - if you ran an analysis between protest frequency, attendance, violence and vandalism - it's an almost perfect correlation with a police shooting.

All you hear is "hands up don't shoot" and "defund the police".  Oh, but it's really about much more than police shooting.  Bullshit.

geeblock Member
Mon, Jul 19, 2021 7:56 AM
posted by jmog

And you still didn’t answer the question about the BLM statement on Cuba. 

Like I have said many times before..i view the BLM organization and the movement as two separate entities.  They do seem to be extreme left, i couldnt write 3 paragraphs about marxism if i had to as i assume most people couldnt do it without google. Usually when i hear people saying marxism, they are just trying bash the BLM movement in general and that makes it easy and lazy.

I dont have to come out and defend them or feel the need to be tagged in posts about them, feel free to bash them amongst each other.  I havent made one post about the BLM organization.  I did spend a few minutes this AM on their website and dont see anything about marxism.

As far as the statement goes, i dont know much about cuba or the embargo or really didnt get what they said that was so terrible or some gotcha moment.  Seems like they were more critical of the US than the cuban government?  is the that take away i was supposed to get?

that being said, I get that this is probably the hardest time in history to be white, but you guys are becoming very fragile.  I would hate to  see what would happen if you had to face actual real discrimination.  You would think you would have more empathy for those people who actually do, given your reaction when you experience the slightest criticism.

Al Bundy Senior Member
4,526 posts 40 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jul 19, 2021 9:34 AM
posted by geeblock

Like I have said many times before..i view the BLM organization and the movement as two separate entities.  They do seem to be extreme left, i couldnt write 3 paragraphs about marxism if i had to as i assume most people couldnt do it without google. Usually when i hear people saying marxism, they are just trying bash the BLM movement in general and that makes it easy and lazy.

I dont have to come out and defend them or feel the need to be tagged in posts about them, feel free to bash them amongst each other.  I havent made one post about the BLM organization.  I did spend a few minutes this AM on their website and dont see anything about marxism.

As far as the statement goes, i dont know much about cuba or the embargo or really didnt get what they said that was so terrible or some gotcha moment.  Seems like they were more critical of the US than the cuban government?  is the that take away i was supposed to get?

that being said, I get that this is probably the hardest time in history to be white, but you guys are becoming very fragile.  I would hate to  see what would happen if you had to face actual real discrimination.  You would think you would have more empathy for those people who actually do, given your reaction when you experience the slightest criticism.

It's sad if you went through our education system and didn't learn anything about Marxism and how it has failed everywhere that it has been attempted. Your history teachers have failed you.

jmog Senior Member
Mon, Jul 19, 2021 10:08 AM
posted by geeblock

So much bull shit no idea where to start.

Just admit you don’t know what you are talking about before proving it with multiple paragraphs.

The leaders of BLM have actually stated they are Marxists. That isn’t a label other people are putting on them.

Calling us “fragile” because we call out your bullshit is just lazy and you know it.

If you read the statement they are saying that all of Cuba’s problems are because of the US, not because of their Communist dictatorship of a government.

They don’t even know, and apparently you don’t either, that the embargo does not include food and medical supplies which means that Cuba is getting those things yet their dictators are not getting it to their people.

I understand, as a black man, you don’t feel like you can criticize BLM, but good Lord this one is a softball/layup. Even VERY liberal news organizations are calling BLM out for such a stupid and ignorant take on the Cuba protests.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login