Progressives, part 3...

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Mon, Oct 19, 2020 8:15 AM
posted by like_that

When did NBC hire ISIS to write their articles?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/decapitated-french-teacher-warned-not-show-prophet-muhammad-images-islamist-n1243815

The kid who warned his teacher not to show the images said the attack (which was a beheading) "went too far" - as in, sure an attack on the guy for showing some drawings was warranted, but it didn't have to necessarily result in a beheading. Maybe a good crippling, maiming or burning would have done the job. 

Gotta love the Religion of Peace. 

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 28, 2020 4:56 AM
posted by justincredible

What could possibly go wrong...

https://komonews.com/news/local/seattle-city-council-mulls-plan-that-could-result-in-dismissal-of-many-misdemeanor-crimes

I really think that they should be checking the water in Seattle. It's the only reason that I can think of that would make so many people want to live in a shithole and call it progress.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 28, 2020 2:29 PM

tweet kanan vitolo black supreme court justice swore in female only people upset democrats

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 3:14 PM
posted by QuakerOats

tweet kanan vitolo black supreme court justice swore in female only people upset democrats

Very true

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 29, 2020 10:10 PM

LOL....so the idiot formerly known as AOC has said today that Obamacare didn't do shit for her as a bartender, and we can't afford free college when Trump pays $750 in taxes per year.  Actually, maybe two of the more rational and honest statements she said (although the latter is a strawman).

Only a matter of time before she and her posse start pretending inflation never existed and we can just print money, like we did for Covid, for anything and everything we want to do.

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:43 PM

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Oct 31, 2020 2:59 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

LMFAO that's great....foul-mouthed fat bitch started crying like a baby after the cops took her down and arrested her.   Protest fail.

Sat, Oct 31, 2020 10:42 PM

This woman is a columnist for the Boston Globe and an NPR affiliate.

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 10:04 AM
posted by justincredible

The difference between the two pictures is that she probably has empathy and understanding for the misunderstood religious warriors on the right, and hates the people on the left. 

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 10:32 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

The difference between the two pictures is that she probably has empathy and understanding for the misunderstood religious warriors on the right, and hates the people on the left. 

"austere religious scholar"

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Nov 1, 2020 11:45 AM
posted by justincredible

What could possibly go wrong...

https://komonews.com/news/local/seattle-city-council-mulls-plan-that-could-result-in-dismissal-of-many-misdemeanor-crimes

While I don't think that "if you're poor, crime shouldn't count!" is a valid rationalization for this, I am in favor of most misdemeanors not sticking, since most of those "crimes" are minor league shit that have no purpose in society other than propagating police overreach. 

In other words, a decent idea with shit execution. Which, all things considered, is about the best we can hope for from our dipshit gubment institutions.

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 12:01 PM

I'm done.

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 12:27 PM
posted by Heretic

While I don't think that "if you're poor, crime shouldn't count!" is a valid rationalization for this, I am in favor of most misdemeanors not sticking, since most of those "crimes" are minor league shit that have no purpose in society other than propagating police overreach. 

In other words, a decent idea with shit execution. Which, all things considered, is about the best we can hope for from our dipshit gubment institutions.

No victim, no crime.

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 6:22 AM
posted by justincredible

No victim, no crime.

No woman, no cry

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Nov 2, 2020 11:20 AM
posted by justincredible

She is mentally ill. 

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Nov 2, 2020 11:56 AM
posted by QuakerOats

She is mentally ill. 

On a base level, she is spot on.  Both claim to serve the great invisible man in the sky. At least the people on the right aren’t the hypocrites here. If they take an oath before god, they are willing to kill and die for a  it. The guys on the left only will do it as a manor of convenience . They will however sacrifice their wives if they get a little old, fat, or something younger and hotter comes along. At least the guys on the right would just add the younguns to their clan

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Nov 2, 2020 12:21 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

On a base level, she is spot on.  Both claim to serve the great invisible man in the sky. At least the people on the right aren’t the hypocrites here. If they take an oath before god, they are willing to kill and die for a  it. The guys on the left only will do it as a manor of convenience . They will however sacrifice their wives if they get a little old, fat, or something younger and hotter comes along. At least the guys on the right would just add the younguns to their clan

Congratulations on writing the dumbest thing I have read today.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Mon, Nov 2, 2020 12:57 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Nov 2, 2020 1:42 PM
posted by jmog

Congratulations on writing the dumbest thing I have read today.

Your bias is showing.....

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login