Disgusted with the Biden administration

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Feb 20, 2022 10:11 AM
posted by majorspark

This has nothing to with any US president.

But it might have something to do with the son of a POTUS....

:)

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Feb 20, 2022 2:07 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

The Russians and Ukrainians should be left to figure this out.  We’re not going to do anything - and aren’t capable of doing anything - to make a difference.  This predates the US by hundreds of years.  

Unfortunately this is not going to happen.  US diplomats and NATO staff have relocated from the capital Kiev to Lviv which is less than 40 miles from the Polish border.  The Carpathian mountains extend through several NATO countries into the Ukraine just to the south.  Extra NATO troop deployments have been made to two of those nations.  Poland and Romania.

The British prime minister has stated "it is in our collective interest that Russia should ultimately fail and be seen to fail".  Western leaders know they can't stop an invasion directly but are currently plotting to heavily arm the resistance and there will be a resistance.  The aid will likely flow through a couple of those NATO countries that border Ukraine on the west.

Buckle up, put in the ear buds, and listen to black sabbath "war pigs".  Just about sums it up.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Feb 20, 2022 2:31 PM
posted by majorspark

Unfortunately this is not going to happen.  US diplomats and NATO staff have relocated from the capital Kiev to Lviv which is less than 40 miles from the Polish border.  The Carpathian mountains extend through several NATO countries into the Ukraine just to the south.  Extra NATO troop deployments have been made to two of those nations.  Poland and Romania.

The British prime minister has stated "it is in our collective interest that Russia should ultimately fail and be seen to fail".  Western leaders know they can't stop an invasion directly but are currently plotting to heavily arm the resistance and there will be a resistance.  The aid will likely flow through a couple of those NATO countries that border Ukraine on the west.

Buckle up, put in the ear buds, and listen to black sabbath "war pigs".  Just about sums it up.

And we certainly don’t have the leadership to navigate any of that.

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Sun, Feb 20, 2022 2:58 PM

And we certainly don’t have the leadership to navigate any of that.

No we don’t unless there is a grift in it,  then the Biden’s will go knuckle deep into it

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Feb 22, 2022 2:44 PM

Looks like the 80's are calling again.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Feb 22, 2022 5:52 PM
posted by majorspark

Looks like the 80's are calling again.

Remember when Obama laughed at Romney for saying Russia was a big threat?

Good times…

Tue, Feb 22, 2022 6:29 PM

The last four presidents (including the current one) have had absolutely no understanding of Russia or Putin.  

Gardens35 Senior Member
5,888 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Feb 22, 2022 7:28 PM

America and the west forget that Russia doesn't forget.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 24, 2022 9:11 AM

So what’s the prediction on the Ukraine invasion? This gonna last awhile?

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 24, 2022 9:37 AM
posted by iclfan2

Does Sleepy Joe even know about it?

Thu, Feb 24, 2022 9:55 AM
posted by QuakerOats

I'm sure he's heard about it if only because his predecessor is polishing Putin's knob at every opportunity.  

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 24, 2022 10:06 AM
posted by QuakerOats

He’s addressing the nation later. Can’t wait to hear Fletch’s feedback resembling something like “He’s being a pussy! We should be over there beating everyone up!”

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Feb 24, 2022 10:58 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

He’s addressing the nation later. Can’t wait to hear Fletch’s feedback resembling something like “He’s being a pussy! We should be over there beating everyone up!”

No hurry; why not wait till next week to give a useless speech. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Feb 24, 2022 10:58 AM

I'm sure he's heard about it if only because his predecessor is polishing Putin's knob at every opportunity.  

LOL ..... figures you would fall for CNN's spin.   

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Thu, Feb 24, 2022 11:09 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

He is addressing the nation on a speech he didnt write and wasted countless days practicing it while ALL americans are losing income, retirement $ and letting countries run wild.

brutus161 The Navy Guy
1,688 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 24, 2022 12:42 PM
posted by iclfan2

I think this will go on until late August/early September, where there will be a sudden withdrawal. It will be announced that Trump ushered a deal that led to the withdrawl. This will be used to fuel the crushing blow for the Dems at the mid-terms. 

This is just a prediction. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 24, 2022 12:51 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Yeah, it really takes a lot of "spin" to draw a conclusion from his own personal quotes that leave exactly nothing to the imagination. Such as...

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Trump continued. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force … We could use that on our southern border.”

Thu, Feb 24, 2022 1:20 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Don't watch CNN.  Read it in the Daily Mail - a Trump friendly rag.  It's not a new story.  He's been sucking Putin's ass since he first met him. 

As I've said many times, I don't see Biden as a worth adversary of Putin.  But Trump sure as hell wasn't either.  Neither was Obama, W, Bubba or probably Bush Sr.  That's a major problem with our modern politics.  We've got these elected personalities who don't know shit about the world and lack the wisdom to lock horns with a crafty Russian like Putin.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Feb 25, 2022 1:59 PM

Don't watch CNN.  Read it in the Daily Mail - a Trump friendly rag.  It's not a new story.  He's been sucking Putin's ass since he first met him. 

As I've said many times, I don't see Biden as a worth adversary of Putin.  But Trump sure as hell wasn't either.  Neither was Obama, W, Bubba or probably Bush Sr.  That's a major problem with our modern politics.  We've got these elected personalities who don't know shit about the world and lack the wisdom to lock horns with a crafty Russian like Putin.  

You obviously fell asleep from '17 - '20.   Don't feel bad though, many believed what they were told instead of observing themselves what actually occurred. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Feb 25, 2022 2:01 PM
posted by Heretic

Yeah, it really takes a lot of "spin" to draw a conclusion from his own personal quotes that leave exactly nothing to the imagination. Such as...

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Trump continued. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force … We could use that on our southern border.”

JFC ..... he was speaking to the efficacy of Putin's maneuvers, not agreeing with the criminal actions. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login