2020 Presidential Election thread

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Thu, Mar 14, 2019 5:05 PM
posted by Rotinaj

So what stupid ass nickname will Trump come up with for him that will instantly make you think he crushed him in a debate?

Joe will crush himself.  I hope he actually offers to fight him on live TV

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Mar 14, 2019 5:38 PM
posted by superman

I'm personally hoping for "Groping Joe " 

Best post today haha!

Spock Senior Member
Thu, Mar 14, 2019 5:44 PM

Joe "Uncle no pockets" Biden

I can hear him now....."Go ahead and reach in that pocket and grab a piece of candy!"

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Mar 14, 2019 5:54 PM
posted by Spock

Joe "Uncle no pockets" Biden

I can hear him now....."Go ahead and reach in that pocket and grab a piece of candy!"

Hahahahaha oh my lord that would be so funny! I can’t wait to watch that debate!

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 201 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Mar 14, 2019 6:14 PM

I think Uncle Pussy-Grabber going after anyone else for groping and such would be completely hilarious and totally not constantly and consistently mocked by every single person who isn't CC-level Pro-Trump.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Mar 14, 2019 7:26 PM
posted by Heretic

I think Uncle Pussy-Grabber going after anyone else for groping and such would be completely hilarious and totally not constantly and consistently mocked by every single person who isn't CC-level Pro-Trump.

Slightly different given Trump was talking about grown women and he specifically said they let you do it (consent) and Biden groping pre-pubescent girls. 

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Mar 14, 2019 8:26 PM
posted by jmog

Slightly different given Trump was talking about grown women and he specifically said they let you do it (consent) and Biden groping pre-pubescent girls. 

Lol

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 114 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Mar 16, 2019 2:33 PM

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to look less Presidential than Trump, but that might be Beto.  Dude looks and acts like a coked-up 16-yr old.

Spock Senior Member
Sat, Mar 16, 2019 5:41 PM
posted by gut

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to look less Presidential than Trump, but that might be Beto.  Dude looks and acts like a coked-up 16-yr old.

All the dems look unpresidential

Sun, Mar 17, 2019 3:27 PM

So I've been looking at Andrew Yang's policy ideas after seeing Nate Silver's allcapping endorsement for him (lol)

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/

For approximately half of what I like the other half immediately disqualifies it. For example,

Like: Limiting Federal Bureaucracy

Dislike: Free Marriage Counseling for All

Why should marriage counseling be a taxpayer burden? WTF

Fuck the new left in every orifice, with malice.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 18, 2019 6:36 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

So I've been looking at Andrew Yang's policy ideas after seeing Nate Silver's allcapping endorsement for him (lol)

For approximately half of what I like the other half immediately disqualifies it. For example,

He’s a dipshit. Also said we are one generation away from white people shooting up Asian churches in America. 

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Mon, Mar 18, 2019 7:48 AM

I usually observe from a distance on this forum as it seems to be a magnet for crazy people... but there seems to be no one who is either democrat or republican on here yet everyone rides for the democrat or republican that's being bashed. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen.  Some of you have very strong feelings to defend people of a party that you don't follow lol.

Mon, Mar 18, 2019 9:20 AM
posted by kizer permanente

I usually observe from a distance on this forum as it seems to be a magnet for crazy people... but there seems to be no one who is either democrat or republican on here yet everyone rides for the democrat or republican that's being bashed. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen.  Some of you have very strong feelings to defend people of a party that you don't follow lol.

Which party would it be defending to say that government should not involve itself, using taxpayer money, into failing marriages?

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 18, 2019 3:41 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

LOL

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Mar 18, 2019 3:44 PM
posted by geeblock

I would vote for Beto

Reuters under fire for sitting on damaging story about Beto in ’17 with the intent to not release it until after the election against Cruz.  The scum in the media running non-stop interference for the left is literally sickening.  Screw them and the phony libtard Beto.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Mar 18, 2019 3:45 PM
posted by superman

I'm personally hoping for "Groping Joe " 

LOL

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Mon, Mar 18, 2019 3:46 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Reuters under fire for sitting on damaging story about Beto in ’17 with the intent to not release it until after the election against Cruz.  The scum in the media running non-stop interference for the left is literally sickening.  Screw them and the phony libtard Beto.

A damaging story from high school? Lol 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Mar 18, 2019 4:11 PM

May have involved felonies.  Had it been Cruz, it would have been plastered everywhere.  You seriously cannot be defending the media, right?

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 18, 2019 4:43 PM
posted by geeblock

A damaging story from high school? Lol 

A lot of this going on lately.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Mon, Mar 18, 2019 4:51 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Is this a shocker to anyone at this point?  We are talking about the same media that held onto the Obama/Farrahkan photo and held out on info that would have quickly exonerated Kavanaugh from Avenetti's client's bullshit accusations. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login