2019 NCAA Player Pick-'Em - DRAFT THREAD

• Wed, Mar 20, 2019 9:01 AM

Try clicking it through the College Sports page and then refreshing the page once it loads. It’s been good for me today 

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 9:08 AM
    posted by wildcats20

Try clicking it through the College Sports page and then refreshing the page once it loads. It’s been good for me today 

So I think it might be an issue with page 5. I've used the College Sports page this whole time and I was able to click on page 6 to see wildcats post but when I click on page 5 it only shows posts up to Mirgs Ipad one. 

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 9:59 AM

Wiz is up, any word?

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 10:13 AM

Turtles is up I thought?

Last 2 picks: 

Gerb131 – Tyler Cook, Iowa

sportwizuhrd – Jordan Nwora, Louisville

No?

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 10:22 AM
    posted by birddog23

Turtles is up I thought?

Last 2 picks: 

Gerb131 – Tyler Cook, Iowa

sportwizuhrd – Jordan Nwora, Louisville

No?

Nope you probably have the same issue some of others do not seeing posts. I posted Drew McDonald, Northern Kentucky... sportchamps took 2 Purdue guys (I know Matt Haarms is one can't remember who the other one was) and then I took Skylar Mays, LSU. 

Also let Wiz know he was up earlier after I posted my pick. 

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 10:25 AM

I haven’t had a chance to update the first post. 

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 10:27 AM

I let I92 know in a thread, PM and moderator forum. Know word back. 

Hopefully thisnjust resolves itself.

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 10:36 AM
    posted by Laley23

I let I92 know in a thread, PM and moderator forum. Know word back. 

Hopefully thisnjust resolves itself.

Yeah its not just this thread its happening to me in a lot of other threads too where I can't see recent posts on the last page of threads but I can see someone has posted recently. 

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 10:43 AM

Clicking last post for this thread takes me to the middle of page 5. Every time, no matter what. 

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 10:52 AM

Wiz takes Tillman, Michigan State 

10:50

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 10:55 AM
    posted by wildcats20

Clicking last post for this thread takes me to the middle of page 5. Every time, no matter what. 

Yesterday, when I posted “test messages”, the previous posts I couldn’t see populated. Then I would delete my post and they would stay for me.

Seems like this maybe related to the cache issue Justin mentioned some time ago.

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 10:58 AM

Do we wanna move these last couple rounds to a group text and have someone update on here as picks come thru

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 11:00 AM
    posted by sportchampps

Do we wanna move these last couple rounds to a group text and have someone update on here as picks come thru

I thought about suggesting doing an email thread but if everyone can see page 6 and its just an issue with page 5 then we should be good from here on out. 

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 11:03 AM

I made a new thread. Let’s try that one and see if it works. 

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 12:48 PM

Terrell Brown New Mexico St

Ad